Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello World

Look, I've already got an account on Livejournal that I haven't updated in like 6 months. I have one on Dreamwidth too, which so far has one holding post and not much more. So why do I think this one is going to work?

Because I think I want it to more. Because I think it's easier for people to find you on here. Because I think this is easier to post to if you're not a code-monkey (I'm not). Because on here I can post about things that would probably get skipped past on lj or dreamwidth. I will still use lj and dw. I think they're going to become a repository for *all* of my posts ( I have like, two other blogs as well as this one, and a further one in the planning).

I will be talking on here about the stuff that doesn't fit into any of my other blogs. That will be some sport stuff, some dance and exercise and weight loss stuff, some TV stuff, some reviews, and probably a bit of anything else I feel minded to write about but which doesn't fit into the more "fixed category posts" that my other two (and eventually 3) blogs cover.

Let's see how it goes, shall we....

No comments:

Post a Comment